Sunday, June 8, 2008

Reappearing water bowls

One thing that Hope likes about not having Nick here is her water bowls have suddenly re-appeared, on the floor, where they should be.  When I have young pups in the house, the water bowls live on the counter so I can control the pups' intake until they are more reliable and don't have accidents in the house.  This is especially important with Nick as he is a little tanker, he will probably drink a whole bowl of water if you let him. And, what goes in, must go out. 

When the little guy is here, I get these looks from Hope wondering what she did to deserve this. She sits where the water bowls are kept and just stares at me..."Hello...can I have some water please?"   

Some day the water bowls will be back on the floor for good, but Nick has to earn that privilege first. And unfortunately for Hope, she has to put up with that until he does.

No comments: