Nick will eat 3 meals a day until he is about 6 months old, then we switch to twice a day. I guess yesterday was the first time in a while that Hope has seen me giving him lunch (as we are usually at work when he gets his lunch). As he was eating his lunch, she kept looking at me like, "Where's mine?" After a few minutes of her staring at me, she went over to her food bowl and picked it up in her mouth and brought it over to me trying to get her message across. It was too cute...
Here's a picture of her holding her food bowl for me...

And, speaking of food...it seems that Nick is turning into a typical lab pup....that is, eating FAST! In fact, he eats so fast that I let Hope finish about 3/4 of her food before I give him the "ok" command to tell him its ok for him to eat. So this weekend, I took out the "brake-fast" bowl that I bought when I had Zucchini. The bowl reminds me of a giant lego, with three prongs sticking up in the bowl that is supposed to slow down the eating as the dog has to work to get to the food. When I put Nick's meal in the bowl he actually took longer to eat than Hope. Here's a picture of the two dogs eating this morning...you can see the brake-fast bowl on the left...

No comments:
Post a Comment