After I put him in his crate, I had a few extra treats left over. I told Hope to "bed" and instead of going onto the dog bed, she jumped up on MY bed (yah, the one I sleep on...not the dog bed on the floor!). I couldn't stop laughing as I corrected her a few times and gave her another "bed" command and she would repeatedly jump on the bed. Finally, she got it and went to her dog bed. The funny part is that I don't use the "bed" command for her to jump on the bed with me, I say "jump" and she knows she's not allowed up unless I invite her first, so who knows why she was even confused in the first place. Silly girl...
Hmm... I think she's spoiled sleeping on the bed with me now that she is allowed on the bed! And, to be honest, she did go on the bed, so I guess she wasn't entirely wrong even though that's not what I meant when I gave her the command! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment