To top it off, Z's matriculation picture arrived in the mail today. That made me miss her even more. I keep wondering how fast I will receive the "call" on her, I keep predicting it will be before her first report comes out at the beginning of July. Her littermates have not done all that well, I think 4 have been released so far (they all turned in last February). So we'll see what happens...
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Missing the Zucchini-girl
Now that Nick is away, today was the first Saturday that was more routine and it was the first time that it hit me how much I actually miss not having Zucchini around anymore. She and Hope would play while I read the newspaper and had breakfast and then we would watch the Animal Planet dog shows together and I'd usually take them for a walk or go to the schoolyard to play. This morning it was just Hope and I. It was nice, just different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment