
Last night I took Nick over to a friend's house and he got delivered to his other mom today via what I call the "Underground Puppy Railroad". My friend lives about halfway between us and also works at the same place as one of Nick's other moms; so he spent the night with her last night and she took him to work with her today. This works out nicely on those weeks where we don't have puppy class, especially with gas approaching $5 a gallon!
Hope and I will have some company while Nick is gone because I came home with my friend's pup, Gerrit, her 4 month old pup who Nick is becoming best buds with. Gerrit went to work with me today and everyone went crazy over him as they are used to seeing me with only black dogs. Those yellow dogs certainly generate more attention than the black ones...

No comments:
Post a Comment