Well, today our houseguests left. So when I got home from work there was nobody here. It was actually nice to have Hope all to myself...we went for a walk for about an hour and she is just laying next to me as I'm getting caught up on her blog. I was wondering how she would react wondering where the other dog went, but she seemed happy that it was just the two of us now.
I'm actually thinking one of the benefits of co-raising will be that I will get to spend more one-on-one time with her on the days I don't have Nick. It will also allow us to do the hospital visits on the weeks I don't have him which will be easier until Nick gets a little older.
On the other hand, I can't wait to get Nick back and see how they do together when there is less activity and its just the two of them together. He's been such a good pup so far and I think she will enjoy having another dog to play with. I think this co-raising will be a nice balance for me.
I just love this dog more and more each day...and feel so fortunate that she came back into my life.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment