
I have been pretty good about trying to get out of work at a decent hour this week so that I can take the dogs for a walk. I took Hope and Z to Folsom Lake again, this time to Folsom Point. I haven't been out here for a while and it's amazing to see how much higher the lake is now. It's nowhere near what it usually is, but the past couple of years it has been pretty low.
We took a short walk along the levee between Folsom and El Dorado Hills and back, maybe only a mile or so. Tonight it was hot outside, but the girls didn't seem to mind. Since nobody was out there, I let them walk off leash. This picture isn't great as it was taken with my camera phone, but in the background, you can see a little "island". In December, I actually walked to this island because there is actually a geocache on it! That day it was a terrain 2, today it's a 5 and you need a boat!
Even though we probably only walked a few miles or so, the dogs were tired since it was hot out there. Between the two of them, they must have drank about a gallon of water. Well...maybe not that much, but it was a lot...

No comments:
Post a Comment