Now that the days are longer, there's more time after work to take the dogs out. Hope needed a bath before her therapy visit this week anyway, so I decided to take her and Nick to Folsom Lake for a quick swim. Because it was a little cold and windy, there was nobody out there when we got there.
It's a good thing the ability to swim is not a requirement for Nick to be a service dog, because if it were, he would never make it. I thought he might just follow Hope out to the water to swim, but he would only run as far as where he could stand and stop and wait for Hope so he could steal her stick. Oh well, maybe one of these days...guess I'll have to start throwing him in the pool or something, haha...
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment