Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anybody home???

I took Hope to the lake for a walk/swim after I got home from work tonight. She still refuses to jump off the dock, its so funny.  I try to encourage her, but she is having no part of that.  She'd rather just run up and down the dock and back with the stick.  Maybe her buddies Mason or Maggie can teach her!



After she was done swimming, she kept going off into these bushes near the edge of the water and wouldn't come back to me when I called her.  I went over to see what she was so interested in and guess what? There was a turtle...and it was real. I don't think anybody was home though as when I touched it with a stick, nothing happened.  I have seen turtles out paddling over by the Aquatic Center, but never one this big.  Weird....

Hope says, "Is anybody home in there?" ... Guess not, Hope

We walked along the bike trail for a bit afterwards so she could dry off a little (I forgot to bring a towel!).  Here's a picture of her near the Rainbow Bridge.  

A great night for a walk...

No comments: