So the torture begins...I have my collection of Halloween costumes I have purchased over the years. I say its part of a CCI pup's training to torture them with costumes. My reasoning? If they graduate as a Skilled Companion (usually with a child), they may have to get dressed up in Halloween costumes. Marisa, my 1st CCI pup, has had her share of Halloween costumes over the years with her graduate, Jason. So this is just practice for Nick in case he ever needs it!
Hope will be here to help me answer the door and greet the trick-or-treaters (usually at least 50). She told me she would only help if she didn't have to wear a silly costume though! Lucky for her, I lent my other costume she wore as a CCI pup to one of my friends. So she will get to wear her Halloween scarf instead.
Nick says he's so embarrassed he can't even open his eyes!
Hope will be here to help me answer the door and greet the trick-or-treaters (usually at least 50). She told me she would only help if she didn't have to wear a silly costume though! Lucky for her, I lent my other costume she wore as a CCI pup to one of my friends. So she will get to wear her Halloween scarf instead.
Nick says he's so embarrassed he can't even open his eyes!



1 comment:
That poor boy! He should at least be a bull!
Post a Comment