Friday, October 24, 2008

A beautiful Fall day

I took Hope and Nick to a pumpkin patch after work this afternoon as I realized today was my only chance to get a picture of him there since he will be going to our co-raisers tomorrow.  

Hope and Nick were a little distracted by the resident dog over to the side of us when I was taking this picture.  Very friendly medium-sized mutt who was hanging out near us...


And, a couple of shots of Nick on the hay...


He's turning into one handsome looking dude! I weighed him a few days ago when I took him to Petsmart this week for a little training excursion and he was 54.7 lbs! He has gotten taller and this week I noticed his chest is getting deeper.  His fur is starting to get wavy in his the center of his back now too, I understand this comes from his mom Niobe.  

Poor Hope, after I took these shots of Nick, my card was filled to capacity. Bummer, I'm going to try to bring her back next week for some shots of her by herself. Sorry Hopey!

No comments: