Its been about 5 months since I'd last seen her in May when I turned her into CCI. Her face still looks the same to me and she has filled out a little; she looks great and seems so settled and happy! And, best of all, she still has that trademark wiggle, and still does it on command!
Her one bad habit? Waking up at 5:30am wiggling her butt...oops, that's not her fault, that's her puppy raiser's fault! The good thing is that her moms said she is now sleeping in until 8:30am! Good girl...
I took Hope with me today as I thought it would be fun for the girls to see each other again since they spent so much time together when I was raising Z. They were so excited to see each other, I think they recognized each other immediately, it was so cute. Sierra showed Hope the cool pond she has to play and swim in. It was half empty, but the girls didn't seem to mind and had a blast swimming and chasing balls, then doing the crazy run all over the property. Poor Hope, that Sierra still blows her away when it comes to running as she is so fast, some things will never change I guess.
I feel so thankful for how things have worked out for Sierra, she will have such a good life, which she certainly deserves. And, the icing on the cake is that she still gets to hike a lot, has her own pond to swim in, a cool porch to hang out on, and two moms who love her and spend a lot of time with her. She spent the whole month of September hiking/swimming/camping in Canada. A dog couldn't have asked for a better life!
Hope and Sierra pose by the pond...

Sierra says she loves her new life..."You know, I live in a forest now..." [Side note: I think Sierra's pond is bigger than my back yard!]


Hope and Sierra, two happy porch dogs...



1 comment:
Rock on Sierra! You are a fabulous pup and deserve the perfect life you have now. With your own pond you won't ever need string, bags or anything else icky.
Post a Comment