So instead of driving to Santa Rosa...Hope, Nick, and I went for a couple of nice hikes instead! It all worked out for the better as we got to enjoy a nice relaxing day with Nick. In the morning, I took them to the Salmon Falls area for a hike and a swim. And, guess what, Nick finally found his swimming legs...for the first time ever, he actually swam rather than hanging out on the shore waiting for Hope to bring the stick in for him to steal. Figures it has to happen a week before turn-in...oh well.
Here's a video of Nick and Hope on the hike....
And of course, a few pictures...
In the afternoon, I took the dogs to Folsom Lake for another short hike and a swim. The water at the Lake is so low right now, its amazing to see how fast and low the water has dropped since the middle of the summer. Kind of sad actually...but the dogs could care less. Again, Nick has gotten the swimming down and Hope finally gave up trying to get the stick as Nick would get too rough around her to get it. How times have changed :-)
Here's a video and a few pics of them at Lake; I took them there in the afternoon mainly so they could wash off their morning mud....
And more pictures...
It was a fun day and sure beat driving to Santa Rosa!





No comments:
Post a Comment