Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another summer pool party

We were invited for yet another summer pool party at a friend's house. It was Nick's last day with us before he left to go back to our co-raiser's for his last week. Boy turn-in sure came out of nowhere this time around. :-(

In the morning, I decided I would make some dog cookies for the party and Hope and Nick were right there to supervise. So I gave them each a spoonful of peanut butter to enjoy as I was baking the cookies! Too cute...



And here is Hope, shocked at herself that Nick's excessive drooling is beginning to rub off on her!


The dogs had a blast at the party. Nick even joined in on the fun a few times and went for a swim now that he found his swimming legs. Here is the group shot of almost all the dogs at the party...

And a little video of the group picture...not so easy to get the picture sometimes...

No comments: