Ever since one of my friends got an underwater case for their Flip video camera, I've been wanting one as I thought it would be fun to get a video of Hope swimming from underwater. It finally occurred to me to try using the waterproof case I have for my GPS that I use when I kayak.
It was actually a little tricky to take the videos as it was hard to keep myself underwater AND hold my breath long enough to take the video. But here are the results of that effort:
And another...
I also spent some time working with Nick on swimming, mainly so he would know what to do if he ever fell in the pool, but also to see if I could get him to swim. He was happier just hanging out on the side of the pool and stealing toys from Hope as she would bring them in rather than swimming. I did get this video of him on one of the occasions where I put him in the pool with us...he knows how to swim, he just chooses not to! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment