Even though he is now retired, he still is very savvy on all his commands. It was funny as he and Hope would have little contests when I asked them to "push" a drawer closed, open the fridge with a "tug" etc. Even though Hope did not graduate she still has such a desire to work and do commands for me, which has been fun. Here's a little video of Hope and Ethan showing Nick how its done...
I also thought it was kind of funny as Ethan and Hope have different methods for picking up their food bowls. Hope picks hers up so the bowl is facing up, Ethan picks it up so the bowl is facing down. Either method works, its all a matter of choice I guess...maybe Hope figures I will drop the food in her bowl faster if the bowl is facing up!
And, we spent some time going to the school to play...
Because it was one of our co-raiser's birthday...we also made her a sign to wish her a Happy Birthday, pretty cute, huh? Nick hasn't learned the advanced stuff there, so he was stuck in the middle just to look cute :-)
A picture of the brothers...Nick and Ethan
Since the weather was still so warm and we couldn't go out much, I took the time to start playing with my camera a little more...so got a couple of shots of Nick in the backyard. Here are a few of those...first a profile shot

Because it was one of our co-raiser's birthday...we also made her a sign to wish her a Happy Birthday, pretty cute, huh? Nick hasn't learned the advanced stuff there, so he was stuck in the middle just to look cute :-)
And another shot...he's turned into such a handsome dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment