Saturday, December 13, 2008

Houseful of dogs this weekend

Well our fur count has increased from one dog to three this weekend.  I have been watching one of my friend's CCI pups, Isaiah, since Thursday.  He's about 3 weeks older than Nick and we go to puppy class together. He's very sweet and affectionate.  I went and picked up Nick and took both him and Isaiah to class at Sac State this morning.  Hope was excited to not only have Isaiah come back home, but to see Nick too.

It's supposed to start raining tonight, so I took the 3 dogs for a hike at Folsom Lake in the afternoon after we got home from puppy class.  It was perfect weather for a hike.  I contemplated letting the dogs run loose near the water, but then decided against it as they would have gotten really muddy if we had gone down to the water (or what's left of it as the Lake is so low right now). I really didn't feel like spending the rest of the afternoon giving all three of them a bath, so instead we just hiked along the trail.  

Nick and Isaiah resting after arriving home from puppy class:

Isaiah, Hope, and Nick at Folsom Lake (or what's left of the lake, its so low right now, we really need some rain!):


2 comments:

Kathy said...

How cute, but for some reason Nick looks a little SULLEN. :)

goodblackdogs said...

Is Hope teaching Nicky how to smile?