Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holidaze for Nick

I took Nick to the Christmas Faire on Sutter Street in Folsom yesterday morning, Folsom's "main drag" in the old part of the city.  I was hoping to get a few stocking stuffers at the craft faire.  We got there early, but the faire was already starting to get busy with lots of people and dogs. So it provided a good training excursion for Nick.

After that, we went to puppy class which was being held at the school due to our CCI chapter's holiday party.  After that it was party time.  Poor Nick had to stay up on stage in a down for practically the whole party as I was helping out with the photographs. At least he was up there with his buddies Idelle, Gerrit and Skipper.  I think they were most happy when everybody had left and we let them play in the kindergarten yard.  They deserved that for being such good pups!  

Here's Nick's official holiday photo.  I can't believe how big he looks now!

No comments: