Hope and I were almost the innocent victims of a speeding car when I took her for a walk after work tonight. Geez, I can't believe how many people go speeding in the neighborhood. Since it was dark outside when we started our walk, I stayed off the trails (too dark and scary to be walking alone out there) and we were just minding our own business walking on the sidewalk. I'm always very careful at night as people are idiots, but as we were about to cross the street, a car came zipping around the corner and practically clipped us. They came close enough that I hit their car with my hand to let them know they came a little too close...and let out a few choice words too.
It was the same corner (which even has a crosswalk) that the same thing happened with Rolie and I a long time ago. I guess I'm gonna have to dig up that blinking collar I bought after that incident and put it on my dogs at night.
I hate Daylight Savings! If only people wouldn't be in so much of a hurry. I think my heart has finally stopped pounding so hard...
1 comment:
VERY glad you're OK! Scary!
Post a Comment