As usual, I woke up early and took the dogs for a walk. We even went for another really long walk later in the morning. I just put the iPod on and kinda zoned out and before I knew it we had walked almost two hours! It was actually kind of nice not having to think about anything, my head hurts from having to think/analyze too much the past couple of weeks.
Poor Nick, he's got no stamina at all, he was just dragging at the end of the walk. I had to keep turning around and encouraging him to keep up with Hope and I. Where's Zucchini when I need her? ;-)
It was such a nice fall day, I did take my camera to see if I could get any nice shot of the dogs, but they weren't cooperating! So this is the best I could do...
Poor Nick, he's got no stamina at all, he was just dragging at the end of the walk. I had to keep turning around and encouraging him to keep up with Hope and I. Where's Zucchini when I need her? ;-)In the afternoon, we met a friend and her dogs at the dog park to work with our CCI pups around all the distractions there. I got there a little early so I could let Hope go in the dog park for a bit. As usual, she had no desire to play with any of the dogs, she just wanted to sniff everything. After we worked the CCI pups outside the park, we took the dogs to the schoolyard to play. They had a great time running around.


No comments:
Post a Comment