Hope and I did our visit to Sutter Hospital this morning. As usual, she was happy when we drove up to the hospital and parked the car. One of my routines is to give her a treat when we are finished with our visit and back in the car. Only today I was bad and had run out of cookies, oops. She kept looking at me from the backseat wondering when she was going to get her treat. Sorry Hope! I did give her a treat when we got back to my office, but I don't know if that made it up to her.
Just when I was going to start looking for more work for Hope, one dropped into our laps yesterday. A friend of mine forwarded an email from someone who was looking for Delta teams to participate in a reading program at an elementary school in Citrus Heights once a month during the day. Its the perfect situation for us since I won't have to miss much work as its only once a month and the schedule is flexible based on our availability. We go to the first session in a few weeks. Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment