Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Hope says,
  • "I'm thankful because I got to spend Thankgiving Day with my dog mom, Toddy and my friend Violet."
  • "I'm thankful that us dogs were not forgotten while everyone else was pigging out on people food all day; we were given Frosty Paws for dessert."
Vi, Hope, and Toddy giving thanks...

Vi and Hope enjoying their Thanksgiving dessert:

It's been nice having Toddy and Vi stay with us for a few days, at least now Hope has some friends to play and hang out with for a few days.  It's especially fun having Toddy around, Hope is so much like her mom in so many ways...the snorting sounds they both make, similar facial expressions, sideways head tilts, "shark mouths" (grabbing treats roughly!), etc.  

The first night they all made themselves at home on the couch together.  Lucky for me, I put a blanket on the couch a few weeks ago after Hope declared the couch her own.  So much for the well-behaved dog who used to only jump on the couch when she was invited to lay on the couch...oh well...

1 comment:

Mo said...

I hate to admit it, but I love to have a dog on the couch with me. They all look so comfy there. They are good dogs and they deserve an extra special bed where they can all snuggle up together. Where will you sit now?