Monday, February 15, 2010

River Bend

I took Hope and Nick to River Bend Park to do some hiking and geocaching on Saturday. It turned out to be a beautiful day, we hiked 4 miles, found 13 geocaches, and the dogs had fun swimming in the river about mid-way through the hike.(click here for more pics)

It's funny, but Hope now refuses to swim if Nick is in the water ever since he learned how to swim last year and pushed her underwater. Can't say I blame her. So I have to put him in a down and make him stay with me and then she will go in, but only for a few times. Nick, on the other hand, now loves the water and loves to chase sticks. It's like the roles have reversed, go figure!

Unfortunately, I took my camera with me, but forgot to put the memory card back in, DUH. So this picture was taken with my camcorder camera and isn't the greatest. Oh well.


I'm still trying to figure out the software for the camcorder, so this is kind of pieced together. Not as easy as the Flip, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

No comments: