Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Nick reunion

I invited a few of Nick's friends over for a playdate and dinner last night. Since our co-raisers didn't get much time with him it was nice to be able to enjoy a casual visit. Nick was also reunited with his brother, Spencer the beagle, too. He was so excited to see everyone.

My videos didn't really come out very good, and this was the only picture I took. But our good friend got some awesome "Couch Potatoes" shots on "Hope's Couch" that I will post later. I didn't take any pictures when she was taking hers as I knew hers would turn out better and I didn't want to mess things up with my flash going off or anything. This was taken after the photo shoot, Hope was barely hanging on as Carlo (in the center) and Nick (to the right) were totally hogging the couch. Spencer was nowhere to be seen, but will be in the picture I'll post later.

It was a fun day!


No comments: