Sunday, March 22, 2009

A quiet day at Willow Creek

I took Hope out for a quick trip to Lake Natoma's Willow Creek area this morning in between storms for a short hike on the bike trail and to let her swim for a bit.  For some reason, she couldn't seem to figure out where I was throwing the sticks today, after losing 3 of them, I gave up and we went for a hike instead.  Some days you got it, some days you don't I guess....



Here's a little video of Hope...


This place will always have a special place in my heart as this is the exact spot where I took Molly for her last swim on our last day together right before I took her to the vet to send her to the Rainbow Bridge. This is also the spot where we put in our kayaks during the summer, almost kayak time now that the weather is warming up!

No comments: