But, I just had to post this video. A few weeks ago, I went over to some friends' house to help them with the traditional litter picture that most of the CCI breeder caretakers try to do for each litter that they whelp and care for. The final pictures always turn out so cute, but I don't think people realize how much work actually goes into getting that "perfect" picture of all the puppies sitting still like they are actually posing for a picture.
I took a ton of videos that day and this movie gives you a glimpse of the "behind the scenes" for the perfect litter picture...hope you enjoy it...
This is the "village" that it took to get this picture taken...plus, there were two photographers behind the cameras trying to capture the special moment...
And, this is the final product, now you can see what it took to get here for this one shot!...



No comments:
Post a Comment