Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Waterlogged

Throw the stick, will 'ya?
I was going to take Hope to the new dog park for a romp after I got home from work today and we went on our walk, but then realized it was Tuesday and the park is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays "for maintenance", what's up with that? :-(

Since we had such a nice time at the lake yesterday, I decided to take her out to Willow Creek for a swim again.  We practically had the whole place to ourselves like yesterday.  She enjoyed swimming and chasing sticks...happy, happy, girl.

See those ducks out there in the distance behind her? (You might have to click on the picture to see them...) Well guess who was interested and made a beeline over to them to check 'em out? I called her back and she was a good girl and turned around and came back. For the dog who had no recall whatsoever as a puppy, I was very proud of her for listening to me.



No comments: