Last month I learned that Halor, one of the local CCI breeder girls in our area had a litter of Golden Retriever puppies and they were going to be an "M" litter. I asked Halor's breeder caretaker Patty if she would be willing to submit the name MOLLY for me in memory of my Molly. A good friend of mine had raised a pup named Molly a few years ago when I was raising Hope so I wasn't going to be surprised if the name was taken already as it had been a while since my friend's Molly was released and the name was available for use again. Patty let me know a few weeks ago that the name was chosen, yippie!
Introducing MOLLY VII....isn't she adorable? She the blue collar pup, meaning she was the 2nd one born in the litter. The cool thing is that this litter are goldens, just like my Molly.

Check out Halor's blog at: http://halorsccipups.blogspot.com/ where you can see more pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment