Hope, Nick and I took off on Friday for another quick trip to Oceanside. My good friend Laurie is going to watch Hope for me while I go on vacation. Hard to believe it will be almost a month until I see her again. It's sad not having her around, but luckily I have Nick with me this week.
I worked a full day, came home, scooped up the dogs and we were on the road. Luckily, we didn't hit much traffic and got to Oceanside at about 10pm. It's such a long drive, I sure wish we lived a little closer.
On Saturday, we went out to breakfast with Marisa and her family. It's always so much fun to see her again and I always have a great time visiting with her family. Marisa has a good life that's for sure! It is so hard to believe that she is almost 8 years old, but she definitely has a mature look to her now, her face is turning really gray, but she is still that same sweetie she always was.
We were also supposed to meet up with Nick's brother, Najee's puppy raiser and her mom for breakfast, but it was storming so badly that they turned around because it was dangerous driving and there were so many accidents on the road. Wise move, it rained all day.
Yesterday morning, we went to the Beach Break Cafe for breakfast and Nick and I were on the road for the long drive home. It's such a long drive, but I always have a good time hanging out with my friend Laurie, the bonus was getting to see Marisa and her family.
The house doesn't seem the same without Hope here, she's like a fixture now. At least I have Nick!
Nick was excited to see that Laurie had a red heart toy like his!...
And, it wouldn't be the same without a BDC picture (from L to R: Kane, Hope, Nick)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment