Nick practicing an "under" in a tight space and not sniffing the bags of dog food...
Nick in the "bird room"....

Unfortunately, this time around there were no baby chicks at the store like the last time we were here. But we did go into the "bird room" and Nick got to see some bunnies, guinea pigs, and walked by some aquariums.

Unfortunately, this time around there were no baby chicks at the store like the last time we were here. But we did go into the "bird room" and Nick got to see some bunnies, guinea pigs, and walked by some aquariums.
After we got back, we did another "Dog Pyramid" picture at my house. I'm getting my carpets cleaned tomorrow so had moved all my dog crates into the spare bedroom. Nick was so funny as he has no hesitation about jumping in the top crate, he learned that one in Oceanside I guess. That's Gerrit and Idelle in the bottom crate, this is a CalPERS puppy picture I guess since all three dogs are CalPERS "employees"... :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment