Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hiking and Geocaching

Hope was a good sport over Thanksgiving as I couldn't let her outside for two days at my mom's house as my brother has a mean dog that attacked her the last time I took her there. My niece and nephew have 6 month old pug/pitbull puppies she at least got to play with while we were there.

Here's a little video of her playing with Kumu and Lani, and Tito is in the background, he's not much for playing. Hope was actually a little scared of the puppies at first, but then started playing with them, then eventually just ignored them.



Because she was cooped up for a few days, this morning I took her on a long hike and we did some geocaching. I found a couple of nice swimming holes and let her swim a bunch.


You can see my geocaching blog post (click here) for more details, but here is Hope at one of the cache locations. Can you see her? and can you see the cache?

No comments: